Lawyers are at the center of a host of different industries and understanding their purpose across businesses and government will assist business professionals learn how to leverage different attorneys and when is the best time to do so. In addition, this session is great for law students who are seeking to learn how to utilize their law degrees in various ways and hear from our expert panelist on how their careers developed over time.
- Moderator, Rebecca Beliard, Associate at Akerman
- Yolanda Cash Jackson, Partner at Becker & Poliakoff
- Nikki Lewis Simon, Shareholder at GreenbergTraurig
- Marlon Hill, Partner at Hamilton, Miller, & Birthisel
- Michelle Mason, Senior Associate Dean, Clinical Education, Experiential Learning & Engagement Associate Dean for Enrollment at Florida International University
- Charlton Copeland, Professor, University of Miami School of Law